Let's get TECHnical

A few guidelines and tips on the latest technology!

Monday, November 28, 2011

TPTE 486

TPTE 486, what can I say? It was a loooong adventure full of technology projects, bumps in the road, frustration with new tools, but there was also new knowledge of helpful things to use inside and outside the classroom. I think this class went well, but I also feel it was an overload of things to do. I think what went wrong was there was a major problem of focus because we could not spend much time on one thing, along with only meeting twice a week. What went well was the iMovie, Smilebox Wiki, and possibly the Google site. iMovie was one of mya favorites, and I think with older kids it would be a fun projects! I wish I had more time with some of the projects, but overall it was a great class.

This class has taught me many things I can use in the classroom. Anything from wikis, various web 2.0 tools, iMovie, and the webistes. Most everything we learned we could use in the classroom. However, I am not sure that I will use everything because technology can be a distraction. I will definitely use the Google site knowledge,  Dropbox, Delicious, Smilebox, and the iMovie. Like I said above iMovie would make a great project for older elementary students. TPTE 486 has provided me with information and ideas I will take me on my journey to be a teacher.

If I could do anything differently I would have no procrastinated on some things and kept a steady pace throughout, but I feel we all say that and it is our nature to take on what we can at that moment. I enjoyed doing the projects, but I just wish we could have done more with a fewer projects that we will for sure use in the classroom. Overall I learned a lot and was happy with all my final projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment