Let's get TECHnical

A few guidelines and tips on the latest technology!

Monday, November 28, 2011

My first google site!

I have never created a website and the idea of it was daunting. When I first started to create my classroom site I was not too thrilled, but now I am happy to know how to create and edit a website. It will be more than helpful in my future career.

I think the website was a work in progress. At first we created it, and then did not revisit it much until we go into our tech projects. Once I started to use it more I became very fluent in making a website. I thought it went pretty well when I go the hang of editing, adding a page, font, insert a image, etc. I had a couple of mistakes adding pages, but after I learned from my mistake I could help other people add a page. I believe the overall process was a success!

This project of making a website will be the most useful in the classroom (in my opinion). You can use it to upload your experience as a teacher, information parents and students would like to know, and contact information. Also, you could create a page for just about anything that would only add to a classroom. For my teacher's choice page, I chose to insert a supply list page, and I think that is great to have so parents do not have to ask questions and have access to the list whenever they need it. The website will help teachers and parents communicate overall!

If I could do anything different, I would just spend  more time on it and decorate it more so it would be more inviting. I might have chose a different layout, but overall I'm happy with my final product. It was my first website, and I think has what it needs. Please visit my site!

No comments:

Post a Comment