Let's get TECHnical

A few guidelines and tips on the latest technology!

Monday, November 28, 2011

The end of blogging.... for TPTE 486

As you can see from my first entry on Tech Savy Tips, this is my first blog. This class has generated a lot of firsts for in the tech world, but I could not be more thankful for the information! I think the blog went alright because I kind of forgot to post on a weekly basis due to all the other projects we had to do, but It is nice to get thoughts and experiences down. I would consider that was what went well! I thought doing a blog would be annoying, but I have actually enjoyed it now that it is over. I'm not sure that I will have personal blog, but the process of the blog went well and it was easy to set up and post new entries.

A blog could be use in the classroom to keep parents updated on what is going on in the classroom. Teachers can upload what they are doing on a weekly basis, and a blog could also keep students on track with the work they have to do for the class. Blogs are great for updating information, and I think teachers should definitely have one if they are willing to post a regular basis.

If I could do anything differently I would have posted weekly so I would not have to post so many during one week. I believe having regular posts is important to a blog, but again this was my first blog, and I was not too familiar with the process, but now I know how to have a successful blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment